Well Everyone. This is our first post to our new blogspot. Ryan and Angie turned us on to this by keeping all their fam and loved ones updated with little Noah from the moment he was born. So we thought what a good idea for us with the little addition to our family coming soon!
In approximately 4 1/2 months we will experience the joy of seeing our first born for the first time. Jason and I can hardly wait. It's hard to work each day, dreaming about how much our life will change for the good in just a few short months. As we are seeing already, babies are a gift from God. All the sickness, stomach aches, and nights with no sleeping on my back are worth bringing a new life into the world. We just found out last Thursday that our little one is a BOY! We couldn't be more thrilled. In just a couple short days after finding out, the Lord placed on our hearts the name Caden Jase McDaniel. Caden means "Spirit of battle" and Jase means "God is my salvation." Fits this little dude perfectly. He's already at just 5 months along "playing football," as my Mom would say, in my belly.
So we hope you enjoy our blog for years to come. We can't wait to record all the great memories of the "McDaniel Crew" right here! Love you all and thanks for enjoying this special time with us!
15 comments:
Thank you both for sharing this with us. I look forward to reading and laughing as little Caden continues to grow.
Love you three
Bomi
YEAH!!! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. We love you guys and are so happy for you. Noah can't wait to meet Caden- I know they'll be the best of friends! :)
I can't wait to meet little Caden! The name is beautiful! I'll have to buy him some short khaki shorts so he can match his Daddy. Ha! Love you guys!!
Yay! I can't wait to be an aunt to Caiden. It is going to be soooo much fun! WHooo Hoooo! Is it possible that I am more excited than you? (lol)
Wow!! Thank you Jason and Heather. I miss you guys so much. So good to hear about this good news again. It's such a great name..Caden..so beautiful :)
only this June...soon!!!!!!!
Heather! His name is soooo beautiful. I'm so excited for you and Jason. I can just see the three of you now. Much love, Tiera
Thank you for letting me be a part of the journey. This is so cool! Little Caden will be a wonderful addition to an already wonderful family.
Hello, Heather! It is good to here that all your family is doing great! Wow, it is a boy. I believe that the boy will be so adorable. I will visit your blog often! Have a good day today! :D
A boy!! This is so exciting! Thank you for sharing this with us. I can't wait to hold your little Caden! I love you both so much! I hope to come visit sometime soon. Blessings to you THREE!!
Love you,
Sissy
Hey Heather and little Caden,
I am so happy for you and your husband heather, Caden is going to be a handsome little boy. All us girls are going to spoil the pants off of him. Love you so much, thank you for everything,
God Bless,
Shaelia
Caden Jase...that's absolutely beautiful. I am so happy for you two, and I can't wait to see you, Jason, and little Caden when he gets here.
With much love,
Amber
Oh my gosh I am crying! Little Caden Jase McDaniel! WOW! Heather, to say that I am excited for you & Jason would be a huge understatement. You two will be the most perfect parents & I know baby Caden Jase will be absolutely gorgeous! You guys are the best & you deserve it! I love you & am so grateful for the lasting friendship that we share. I am here for you anytime! I mean it! Love you all, Emily Michels Hill
Congratulations, Heather & Jason! We love the name you guys picked out. Thanks for the blog address! We'll be checking in to see how things are progressing!
Caden Jase McDaniel...that's a good name. It's strong too. I can't wait to see him. I'll be praying over you too and keep posting. Esp. pictures. Love you heather and Jason.
whitney
YAY... another blog! I'm so excited to meet Caden. I am sure he will be a handsome baby.
Post a Comment