


Caden's first bath was a true experience. I had hoped he would love the feeling of a warm clothe running over his skin. He did not at all. In fact he hated it. He cried the whole time. He also pooped while the bathing was in process. Jason and I laughed tons. Who knew a child pooping would be so funny...
While all the pictures that were taken are of him screeming, I am also including one that shows what a true angel he is away from the water and soap!
5 comments:
Look at that precious little face!!
Even when he's crying, he still adorable. :)
Caden, It is ok. Little boys are not suppose to like baths. You are the most hamdsomest little fellow a great aunt could ask for. You are truly a gift and blessing from God. You definitely make my cup runneth over.
Love you this( )much. Your great aunt annette
He is so beautiful. You guys did good!!!
-Carrie
Caden is soooo adorable. I know you are proud parents. Congratulations!
Melissa
Yay! Pictures of the little baby. Caden is beautiful! I am so thankful that the delivery went well and you guys were surronded by all your loved ones. I can't imagine how amazing that experience was. I can't wait to see the McDaniel family. We'll be in Raleigh the end of July so I hope we can stop by to see yall then. Give Caden kisses for me. Love yall!
Post a Comment