Jason, Heather, Caden and Alexa
these pictures are adorable Heather!! Love the one with him looking out of his little white onesie. :)
He is looking more like you as he gets older. I can't believe how big he has gotten. What a cutie pie!
Baby you are so cute helping Momma. I can wait to see you and put you in my arms. I love you so much. I love Momma and Daddy also.xoxoxoxAunt Annette
Post a Comment
3 comments:
these pictures are adorable Heather!! Love the one with him looking out of his little white onesie. :)
He is looking more like you as he gets older. I can't believe how big he has gotten. What a cutie pie!
Baby you are so cute helping Momma. I can wait to see you and put you in my arms. I love you so much. I love Momma and Daddy also.
xoxoxox
Aunt Annette
Post a Comment