Our Caden has had a change of opinion in his cereal. We started him two Thursdays ago on cereal once per day in the early evening and he wasn't feeling it. This past Thursday he really started enjoying it...Now he loves it.
Now that's the way to go boy. That is the sweetest face I have ever seen with cereal all over it. I could just eat him up. You are so precious and I can't wait to see you again. Tell Mommie and Daddy that they are pretty special to me also. xoxoxo Aunt Annette
2 comments:
Way to go Caden! :)
Now that's the way to go boy. That is the sweetest face I have ever seen with cereal all over it. I could just eat him up. You are so precious and I can't wait to see you again. Tell Mommie and Daddy that they are pretty special to me also. xoxoxo Aunt Annette
Post a Comment