The eyes are a little squinty. It was first thing in the morning.
Look at that strong guy. He loves sitting up like a big boy playing with his toys.
Our little angel at 6 1/2 months old started sitting on his own. I can't believe he's old enough to do that. What a strong guy. Love you Caden!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my what a big boy you are getting to be. I know it want be long before you get your first tooth and start crawling. Caden you will be able to show Mom and Dad something then.. Love you all a bunch and never forget you all make amy coup runneth over
1 comment:
Oh my what a big boy you are getting to be. I know it want be long before you get your first tooth and start crawling. Caden you will be able to show Mom and Dad something then.. Love you all a bunch and never forget you all make amy coup runneth over
Post a Comment