Caden wore his outfit from his Aunt Annette for the first time this Saturday. You know I had to post this for your Annette. It was a hit with everyone we saw. We're just sad you couldn't see him in it in person. Love you and thanks for being so great to us!
3 comments:
Baby Caden,
I have to tell you that I laugh till I cried when I saw you in that awesome outfit. Aunt Annette loves the Tarheels but I know I love you more in a Tarheel outfit. I think this needs to be sent to Coach Roy, What do you think. I can't wait to see you.... I love you Mommie and Daddy
Aunt Anntte
awww...he looks so cute (even if he is in a Carolina overalls)!! :)He is growing up way too fast.
carolina man yay!!!great pictures i love the outfit!it was a really good pick!haha
Post a Comment