We are back! Been home approx. 5 nights over the last two weeks so the blog has been neglected. We had a great time going here and there though.
On Sunday Caden turned 8 months old. He is a full fledged boy at this point. Hyper and into everything he can get his hands on. Though he's not crawling if anything is near it's his. P.S. He's not interested in crawling at all.
With coming home on Sunday laundry awaited Caden and I upon waking up Monday morning. I had a very special basket that I took extra care of near the end. Here are his most recent pictures.
5 comments:
It is just his size, how precious! He is changing so much! Hope you all are doing great and resting now that you are home :)
Get some rest! Yall stay busy! Tanner started crawling at 8 1/2 months. I thought he'd skip and go straight to walking. He only crawled for a month though then he was running! Get ready, mama & daddy!
I love these pictures. Caden looks like Shane to me. I love his smile. It was so good to see you last night. Have a great week.
Love,
EBL
Caden- you are growing up too fast! Why don't you come and over here and give Noah some tips on helping out with the laundry?! :)
laundry basket so cutee!!!
Post a Comment