Our little man's room is decked out in a UNC basketball theme. Here's Caden and Daddy holding up the #1!
Interesting fact: UNC won a national championship the year Jason was born...27 years later the same is true for his son.
Two of my favorite people.
Reggie, Lauran, Perry, Jason and Shane.
The crazies on Franklin Street jumping over the bon fire. They were expecting many thousands of people on Franklin Street last night.
That's right. Our basketball team won the national championship last night. The McDaniel household is thrilled and it's exciting for our campus too. In hopes that they would win Jason and Shane met Perry, Lauran and Reggie (a UNC recruit who's finishing up his junior year at KHS) at the Dean Dome to watch the game. They had a blast. Jason said it was pretty crazy and exciting inside. He took pictures for me so I could experience some of the excitement on campus too.
Caden and I chilled at home of course. I think our little guy would have been a little afraid of all the hooping and hollering. Caden cheered from his crib and I cheered from my living room sofa.
Go Heels!
3 comments:
Now I will say that the father/son picture is absolutely adorable even with all that Carolina blue in the image. Caden looks so happy!!
David still doesn't understand why you all didn't give Doherty a chance. He would have brought your team around eventually. :)
okay- only because Caden is so adorable in picture number one, are we happy that Carolina won. And you know Caden, we must love you a whole LOT to say that! :)
Go Heels! Aunt Net is back on line. You know I am loving that pic. I miss you soooooooooooooo much. LOVE YOU MEAN IT.
Post a Comment