For the past 6 months, one of Caden's favorite hobbies has been to sit behind his rocking chair in his room and read. It's quite hilarious to Jason and I. The space behind is very small and that's what makes it so funny. He squeezes his belly back there and sits comfortably with many books in his lap and around him. Many times he has approximately 5 to 6 music books playing together continuously. I can cook in the kitchen for a half an hour and know that he's just fine without looking in. Elmo is the background music to my cooking!
5 comments:
He looks like you caught him doing something bad! If that's the worst thing you ever catch him doing, you'll have it made!
That is so funny! I think it makes them feel safe to be in tiny little places :)
Oh what a precious little boy to Aunt Net. I could eat him up:D I love you and I know you will be a great big brother!
awww that is to cute Caden next time when people are over to see you don't cry the whole time when we are about to leave hahaha
I love it!! I hope you guys are having a good week.
Post a Comment