Background

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!

My family!
Homeboy eating Grandaddy's birthday cake.  Can I just say the tray was clean at the end.
Faith, Caden and Jordan acting crazy for sure.  What a great Auntie and Uncle.
This past Sunday we headed to Wilson to celebrate my Dad's 53rd birthday!  We had such a great time.  For dinner we had BBQ chicken and the fixings.  Yes, my Dad cooked on his own birthday.  He insisted.  I guess cooking for his family brings him joy.  I can tell you he brought my pregnant belly joy.  My fav is my Dad's BBQ chicken.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!  We love you a ton.

2 comments:

The Pearson Pack said...

WOW, I just noticed how much Caden looks like your dad!

Whitlee Letchworth said...

wow i cant wait to see yaw at thaanksgiving so glad i will be able to see you guys love yaw!!