Well, I turned 27 yrs. old over Thanksgiving break. That's right 27. We celebrated with our parents at Pizza Villa, my favorite restaurant in Kinston. That's the perks of having your birthday on or close to a holiday. You're always with family.
Caden ate as much pizza as Jason and I did. Then he had two cupcakes! He never gets dessert by the way. Needless to say it took him a while to go to sleep that night.
Faith and I share the same birthday! Both born on Thanksgiving day. I love sharing my birthday with my only Sister. Here she is modeling her Ugg's we got for her. She was thrilled!
One week later, Dec. 7th, my hubby turned 28! We have now celebrated his birthday for over a week with different people. Here are my two cutie pies on J's birthday night. We ate at Kanki for dinner and had cookie cake. Both family favorites. Caden's a happy boy; full belly and in Daddy's arms.
3 comments:
Glad you both had great birthdays!!!
not sure that this page could get much cuter... the last picture on this post displaying Caden's adorable dimples is the best!! :)
Happy birthday to our besties!
Oh well happy birthday to all of ya!!! I had sooo much fun on Thanksgiving with you, Jason and Caden!!!!
Love ya and happy birthday
Post a Comment