Background

Friday, June 27, 2008

The best DADDY in the World!




Jason is without a doubt the best husband and father, already, in the world. He's a proud Papa and a joy to watch .

The day I married him I knew God had hand picked him for me. He's the best man I could have ever asked for; to be my partner in life, but also to be the father of our children.

From the moment we found out we were pregnant he's taken such great care of me and even Caden while he's been in my belly. He says, "Heather, are you drinking enough water," "Quit standing in that chair," and the list goes on and on I assure you. The instant Caden took his first breath, Jason fell head over heals in love with him. What a great experience to watch him follow Caden in the delivery room over to the table to be checked out and then as family members passed him from arms to arms was a movie I will play in my mind for a long time. I wish that I had an actual recording of it so others could see.
While I was laboring, I was most amazed by him. This man rubbed by back for a good 15 hours all together. If he was not rubbing my back, he was feeding me ice chips or telling me to breath out the pain. His voice helped me to know I could indeed make it. He's always been my hero in many ways and I've been able to see him as that yet again.

Over the last few days he's learned how to change diapers, swaddle a baby, put in a car seat with sweat dripping down his face, but the thing he's best at is giving Caden all the kisses a little boy could ever desire. Here are some sweet moments with Caden and Daddy.

Not every man is happy when his child enters the world so I hope you enjoy with me the incredible bond these two have already. He was born to be a DADDY!








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jason,
I never had a doubt you would not be a awesome Dad. Caden is a lucky little fellow to have you. Heather I never had a doubt about your mothering skills either. You both were meant to be for each other and Caden is definitely meant to be yours. I will never worry about you three because you put God first. That is the root of life. Thank you for being in my life and making my cup runneth over. My love always Annette

Anonymous said...

I never doubted that Jason would be such a wonderful father! Not only are you lucky, Heather, but he is too! You were certainly meant for each other!
-Carrie Garriss Nicholson

Anonymous said...

We feel very special to have our picture on your blog as the first grandparents . We look everyday to see what is new happening with you guys.Caden is Gods gift to us all. We dont know who is the most blessed you two or him. quess its a tie We love you .Dad& Ella