Background

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Soon and Very Soon....




So our little bundle of joy is soon to come. We can't wait. I appologize for not updating this page more...Please keep checking it. When Caden arrives the updates will be much more frequently.



An update on the progressing labor; Caden's official due date is June 16th. I am thinking he may come a little early. I know, I know. How can you know that? I don't. Jason continues to tell me not to predict. I really do feel like he's coming a little early though because of the way my body is already progressing. We went to the doctor this past Monday and it's looking good. I am already 1 cm dialated and 75% efaced. Efaced means my uterus is thinning. Since yesterday afternoon I have been extremely crampy feeling. Hear say is, that means you are still dialating and labor's not far away. Who knows?



The McDaniel household is filled with excitement. I can hardly calm Jason or Caden down. Jason's constantly thinking about Caden, touching Caden with his hands on my belly, talking to Caden, praying for Caden, dreaming of what Caden will be like, etc., etc., and Caden has tons of response as well. Just this morning he was kicking Jason in the cheek when Jason laid his head on my belly. What a special bond they already have. So neat for me to experience. They will be best of friends for life. It's also very funny to see their similarities even though Caden's still in the womb. Both, very HIGH ENERGY!



It seems as though Caden's love language is kicking. He also kicks my mom when she hugs me. He knows his Dad and Gigi.



We can't wait to introduce the little man to you all. Find attached above Heather at 37 lbs. over her normal weight!

4 comments:

Tucker Family said...

Heather-

The more I read, the more excited I become. I am so happy- and pumped to meet Caden.

I am praying for you sweetheart. Don't be afraid of labor- YOU CAN DO IT! :)

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Girl, you are all belly! I love it! You look great! I agree w/ Angie-- don't be afraid of labor. We all do it and then do it over and over. You'll be fine and Caden will be worth it! Thanks for the updates!!!
-Carrie

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather,

I am so excited for you and your little sweet family! It has been too long since we have spoken. I will be praying for you and a healthy baby boy. I miss you and would love to catch up whenever you have a free minute. I still use my school email so I'll leave it below. Take care!

Love,
Melissa S.

mds0927@ecu.edu

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather!
You have such a beautiful pregnancy glow. I am so excited for you and Jason and will be praying for all three of you. I know you are ready to see that beautiful baby you have nurtured and loved inside of your belly. When Caden comes into your world things will definitely change but for the better. I thank God everyday for Makenzie and you will see when Caden is born just how much of a miracle and blessing he truly is. I hope to talk to you soon and wish you the best of luck in your delivery.
Melissa