

Isn't this cute?Yesterday I had a moment with my son that literally brought tears to my eyes. So sweet.
My Mom was here and helping me out with Caden so I could get a little work done. I love her being here because it is difficult not being close to her always, but now especially since we have Caden. Just something about having my own child makes me desire to be close to my Mom too.
Caden was a little fussy in the morning so Mom took him outside. The outdoors makes him immediately quiet. He loves it. After he got himself together, they came back in with a flower in Caden's hand. I don't know what came over me, but I felt like I was going to lose it. Thankfulness and happiness flooded my heart for this little boy. He is such a blessing from God. If someone doesn't believe in miracles, they most likely will if they experience the conception and birth of a child. There is no other word for it than miraculous.
Caden brings a great amount of joy into every day. It's so great to experience new life.
4 comments:
So precious Heather! Don't worry- there will be many for flowers (and some weeds) for years to come. :) Little boys always love their Mamas.
love you!!
I think you guys have a HAM when it comes to photos. He is going to be a jokester like his Dad. Too cute. Heather now you know hoe it fills for your cup to runneth over. Love you all.
Aunt Annette
I agree. Children, and the parent relationship are truly a miracle! What amazes me even more is that God loves us MORE than we love our kids. How is that even possible?!? He is amazing. ~Christy White
That's so cute. I agree w/ Angie- little boys love their mamas!
Post a Comment