Background

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Give me 18 years Roy




Slam dunk. McDaniel for 2. Ahhh, the crowd goes wild.....
So here is our little man slam dunking on his very first basketball goal. In one of our earlier blogs you can see that Caden's room is totally decked out in UNC basketball gear. His Daddy loves it of course. It's fun for me to watch Jason add different items to this room over time. Just a month or so ago he came home with a basketball goal to hang on the door. Even though Caden can't walk, he has already put his goal to use. Each time we sit in his rocking chair he stairs at that goal most of the time we're there. I guess the colors draw him.
With Caden in the 75th percentile with his height who knows what will happen in 18 years. Roy Williams may really be visiting our home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey You guys

I have been checking your blogspot since you were pregnant and I have been meaning to post a comment. Wow Caden is getting so big! You said he was in the 75 percentile, what does he weigh and how long is he now? Maddox was born July 10th so they are about 3-4 weeks difference right? Are you still breastfeeding? I would love to talk with you thru email about Caden's progress, maybe we could get them together one day. I have got to get up there and see Jaimie. So busy with a baby, it seems you never have a minute! Email me sometime brittbritt_b@hotmail.com, are yall on myspace?
Glad ya'll are doing well!
Brittany, Brian, & Maddox Smith

Tucker Family said...

Yo bro Caden, the Tarheels don't need anymore help... come on over and help the WOLFPACK. Don't worry-- your daddy won't be too mad...at least for long. :)

~Noah

Anonymous said...

Caden,
You know your Aunt Annette is loving these Tarheel pictures. I am going around showing you off in your Tarheel glory.... I think we need to e-mail these photos to Coach Roy. Whan do ya think? Tell Noah to stop with all that silly Wolfpack talk.....Aunt Annette loves you xoxoxoxo