Jason with one of his favorite friends, Jason Huprich.
My Darlin turned 27 on Sunday. What a great birthday he had. After church we went out to eat at Ted's with some friends. Thanks guys for joining us. We had yummy bison burgers, our fav. He then watched a movie with the guys and spent the night with Caden and I. Happy Birthday Jason. Love you!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday to one of my dear nephews. I am so proud of you for what you do and how you have grown into a handsome loving Christian man. You were my first nephew and was cherish from the time I first saw you. You along with Dillon Drew Heather and Caden certainly make my cup runneth over. I am glad you had a wonderful Birthday because it is well deserved. Love you and hope you have many many more. Can't wait to see you and your family again soon. Always Aunt Annette
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON!
Jason you are getting old! Happy Birthday Boy! I love love love the picture of you guys kissing Caden! Adorable!
Post a Comment