Looks like this will be the Christmas of wrapping paper!
Watch out pony, I will be big enough soon.
Please everyone do not be jealous...Santa has already paid a visit to the McDaniel residence. Caden must have been a very good boy!
Seriously, this morning we had our family Christmas. We are leaving tomorrow to visit our families for the holidays and we didn't want to haul all our stuff everywhere...so we decided to have an early celebration. I loved it. We are definitely in the holiday spirit now.
So you know you are getting old when you want a new robe. That's just what I got and I am proud to say I love it. It's the softest thing ever and pink...my favorite color. Jason got a new wardrobe of shirts and little Caden received his first pony...The cheap kind you don't have to feed. We wanted to get him a key toy he would use for a long time. So a rocking horse it was. Jason and I both had one as children and some of our fondest memories are with them. Although little man can't ride it yet, he loves staring at it. The horse makes clicking noises, twitches his nose, and wags his tail. Active horse for an active Caden. He's moving all the time.
2 comments:
Merry Christmas, McDaniels! I'm so glad you all had a wonderful "early" Christmas morning!
Glad you had a good time. I hope we'll be seeing you at Tanglewood over the holiday!
~Christy W.
Post a Comment