Background

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Some of our favorite Christmas pictures.

Me and my two favorite dudes!
Have you ever known a man who eats Bojangles every day...You're looking at him!  Grandad Bobby.
Drew spent so much time with Caden.  He is such a good "big brother."
"Here Grandaddy, I'll open it for you."
That Gigi gives some good kisses.
Ha Ha Mommy.  That's funny.
Caden loves his uncles.
Of course the highlight was the wrapping paper.

We had a wonderful Christmas.  I know it's a little late to post, but here they are.  

5 comments:

Jenn & David said...

I love the family portrait of you all! What a beautiful family. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas & New Years!! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Girl, I'm loving the new 'do! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

McDaniel Crew,
I must say it was the most wonderful Christmas ever. The McDaniel's always know how to blow it out at Chrsitmas but this year we had a extra little firecracker name Caden that help make Jesus birthday really special. Thank you Jesus for all my nephews and my one wonderful niece. AMEN

Whitlee Letchworth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whitlee said...

i love the haha mommy thats funny to cuteeeeeee....i laughed when i saw it and i wante to say that i love the picture!!!!!!!!!!