Superman.
Our favorite book..."You're my little love bug." We love it so much I ordered new batteries for it today.
Crying about Mommy making me wear these crazy sunglasses.
Put the hat on.
(Liz, Stacey, and Taylor, this is for you.)
Take the hat off.
Laugh with Daddy about the hat.
Ride my horsey.
Tonight we are spending some time together so I thought I would show everyone what we do in our free time. All sorts of things...P.S. Our sweet boy was 9 months old yesterday!
6 comments:
That hat is hilarious! He and Connor will be adorable next weekend with their matching lids! They are gonna be two cool dudes!
I love the hat! I can't wait to see him next weekend.
I love the hat. Can't wait to see the whole outfit on him. See you next weekend!!
Heather-
I can't believe he's 9 months old already. He's growing up too fast!!
You girls have great taste I must say and Aunt Annette Loves the hat also. Best wishes Elizabeth. I saw the pic and it looked like you all had a great time.
sunglasses oh my goodness so cute i love it!!!haha
Post a Comment